Everything your dog needs, nothing it doesn’t!
Dear Dog Owner,
We know you love your dog, we love ours too. It’s an undeniable, do-anything type of love. And that’s why we were born from the dust of the many businesses that continue to fail your pet.
The owner of Dogslanding Play & Train has worked at many canine facilities, from Southern California to the great state of Texas. Her experiences have been quite awful, despite the constant love she has received from the amazing dogs she has worked with. She started this venture with the mission to change pet care for the better & to provide a service she would trust her own dogs with. The Dogslanding Ranch has been carefully built to increase a dogs quality of life. So, when your best friend comes to us, you can sleep at night knowing you are leaving them in the most excellent care. And we can sleep at night knowing we’re providing it!
Boarding & Daycare
Give your canine the most enriching experience possible while you’re away!
The Dogslanding team firmly believes that your pet needs more than just supervision. Whether old or young, every dog deserves to use its mind and body to its fullest potential. We aim to please every breed, from your hunting dog to your mini doodle. With leisurely trail hikes around our 2.5 acres, structured play time, and naptime with frozen enrichment toys, we have what your furry friend needs! Certified trainers on site at all times. You can rest easy knowing your dog will not come home with any unwanted behaviors! Our motto and ultimate goal for your dog is to provide safety, stimulation, and socialization. Our team is highly trained in dog psychology, behavior, and first aid.
*All dogs must have their Bordetella & Rabies vaccinations
Effective training is a partnership between you and your dog.
- BOARDING / DAYCAREWe are a small batch boarding facility that offers a vacation experience for you beloved canine. Safety, stimulation, and socialization is our motto.
- IN-HOME TRAINING SESSIONSWe come to your home to address the root cause of your dog’s unsavory behaviors. This allows us to observe the daily routine and assess your dog’s training needs.
- BOARD & TRAIN PROGRAMRange 1-6 weeks depending on the severity of your dog’s behaviors. This is the best to way to address behaviors such as reactivity, aggression, and other negative behaviors.
- DAY TRAINING8 hours of one-on-one training with our certified trainers at our facility.
- LEASH CLASSES1-2 hour group classes at local dog parks where you and your pet will learn loose leash walking, reinforcing positive experiences, learn how to read calming signals.
“Your dogs mental health, and therefore your own, depends on learning to lead without the fear of the unknown.”
The Dogslanding methodology relies on balanced training techniques.
When it comes to dog training one size does not fit all. That’s why the balanced approach is so useful. Combining behavior modification and positive reinforcement, we customize your dog’s training package to achieve maximum results. This approach is fun, effective, and your relationship with your pet will flourish! We create tools that decrease bad behavior and reinforce good behavior. We enlist doggy psychology to provide a secure and stable environment where positive results can be achieved.
We take time to get to know your dog and pair the right tools and techniques to strengthen the bond between you and your canine. We offer Board & Train packages or private in-home sessions customizable to your family’s needs.
Use the contact form to set up a free phone consultation.
Our clients tell the difference
Contact us to book an appointment or inquire about a site tour.
Nestled in the countryside of Cedar Creek on 2.5 acres of lush forest our facility offers trails, 3 play yards, a cozy doggy bunk house. We are always well staffed with highly trained dog professionals and 24 hour on site surveillance. We have uniquely curated Dogslanding to meet your dogs needs and are committed to making their stay a vacation in the country!